Opening For : Senior Manager – HSE (Health Safety Environment)
Experience : 15 – 20 years of experience in same function in Chemical / Organic Chemical / Oil & Gas industry and min: 10yrs in leadership role. Possessing certification on INDUSTRIAL SAFETY from (R.L.I) adds more value.
Qualification : BE / BTech in Chemical
Post Date: January 5, 2021
Job Location: Sandila, Hardoi Dist, Uttar Pradesh.
As a Subject Matter Expert, working on problems of technical and legal scope requiring critical thinking and interaction with internal & external technical professionals along with individuals representing official agencies. Exercises broad judgment within generally defined practices & policies.
- Management of Health, Safety, and Environment at the manufacturing site through maintaining and developing the HSE Management Systems as well the Security Standards.
- Demonstrated effective communication with regulatory authorities, government officials, major customers and senior executives within the organization.
- Works closely with Project Team in plant construction, equipment design, and hazardous assessments such as HAZOP, HIRA etc.
- Identify HSE-risks in all production plants in the site, labs, all chemical handling areas, transport and storage as well as customer service regarding occupational safety-related issues, including proposing and driving measures to minimize risk.
- Data analysis, assisting in all aspects of incident investigations including verifying root cause and approving the implementation of preventative actions.
- Ensuring compliance of, applicable HSE regulations through driving safety programs and HSE-permit related topics with relevant authorities.
- Plan HSE Key Role Activities and manage HSE Officers through suitable reporting system, facilitate assessments, audits and support missions, follow up of action lists.
- Coordination with Quality Assurance in maintaining certification standards at the site according ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001, in developing training modules and implementation of workshops and training on issues within the area of responsibility.
Best of the work environment for you to demonstrate your leadership skills.
Long time association with IPL, Opportunity to grow within HSE and/ or other functions and to enhance your technical skills.
Remuneration matching the competency and as competitive in the market.
Submit Your Resume